Table of Content
We are waiting for you!
Adziv is the most trusted digital marketing agency based in Miami USA.
We have a long-standing history of success in web design, e-commerce, and digital marketing. Our team has also built a smart, efficient, and productive culture that is driven by creativity and collaboration. We’re looking for an ambitious Front End Shopify Web Developer to join our leadership team and help us excel in this exciting new chapter of our company. If you are looking to join a fast-paced, growing team, we want to talk to you!
Your responsibilities will include:
• Implement UI designs in HTML/CSS/JS based on design mockups provided by the designer.
• Translate requirements and designs into fully functioning e-Commerce site experiences using HTML/CSS/Liquid/JS with 100% pixel perfection and responsiveness.
• Build new features to help increase conversion, and iterate existing key features on our website.
• Support with optimization of web performance with a keen focus on site speed and mobile user experience.
• Ensure all assets published on the site are optimized for page load time.
• Collaborate with different departments to meet technical needs and increase efficiencies across the company.
• Iterate and improve on existing features to keep the codebase performant and eliminate technical debt.
• Contribute to documentation for current and future processes.
• Build reusable code for future use.
• Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability.
• Support with implementation of third-party solutions & apps as needed.
• Support with QA.
• Troubleshoot bugs as needed.
• A desire for education and growth with the latest development techniques and best practices.
Your qualifications include:
• 3+ years’ experience in front-end development with Shopify Plus.
• Interfacing with design programs like Zmags, Figma, Sketch, or Zeplin.
• A detail-oriented eye for creating interfaces based on design files.
• You can convert Design into code with 100% pixel perfection and responsiveness.
• Growth mindset and a desire to learn.
• Strong technical and design skills.
• Ability to write code with performance and accessibility in mind.
• Experience with any management tools experience.
• Ability to communicate clearly with non-technical team members.
• Excellent time management, problem-solving, teamwork, and communication skills.
Why Should We:
• Six Digits Salary (70,000/PKR- to 120,000/-PKR)
• Twice Increment In a year
• Health Insurance
• Recreation Game Area
• Employee Recognition Rewards
• Sponsored Corporate Lunch/Tours/Events
• Provident Fund
• Paid Time Off